Great integrated amps with narrow depth under 12 inches?

Trying to upgrade my NAD C352 2x80 watts amp into something... well, better. The NAD isn't known for lots of details, and with my Gallo Strada speakers, it's probably a significant bottleneck. As for power it's probably enough.

But the depth of some of these amps are killing me! Unfortunately for WAF reasons the amp must stay in the TV bench and 12 inches is the absolute max depth.

Suggestions? Build-in DAC would be a plus, as would room correction (that's probably asking too much?)
128x128carlings
@213runnin, no I'm not disappointed with the C352 per se, but reading around, a lack of resolution seems to be a common complaint so I figure this would be a natural upgrade path as my speakers should be the strongest component at this point.

Thanks for the suggestion, I might replace the preamp jumpers with an RCA cable.

As I mentioned previously, I have the Hegel H80 and finally measured it- I don't think it will fit, once you hook up RCAs and speaker wire. I also have the NAD D3020. It is a giant killer- excellent detail, smooth with black background. I did not compare the NuPrime directly to the NAD, I was comparing it to the Hegel. I would say the IDA-8 has all of the strengths of the NAD but a significantly more robust bottom end and even more detail and openness. Again considering the price difference, I'd try to arrange a couple of inhome trials- buy them from reputable authorized outlets with a good return policy.

Post removed