Paradigm Upgrades Please Help

Hello all SO Now I have a pair of Mini Monitors L&R- CC-350 ,Cinimas in the rear ,& a PDR8 with a denon 3805. The WIFE told me she does NOT like the wall unit towers ( that the Monitors sit on the shelfs) so This was my in to say IF we get rid of the wall unit where will we put the L&R speakers ( not giving her the ida we could get stands) SO NOW is my chance to upgrade to a nice pair of floor full range speakers. I was thinking about looking into the Monitor 90P & dump the PDR 8 also . any thoughts ?? I would love to get the Signature S8 But I do not have that kind of $$$$$$ I may be able to swing a pair of Studio 100 But I think the Monitor 90P Might be a better choice IF I also dump the sub.
Thoughts ??

Well I took a walk@ lunch today to have a listen to some speakers .They did not have the Monitor 90P so I hade a listen to the Monitor 11s. I thought they hade great punch with out a sub ( I listened to SRV Tin Pan Ally & Screamin Cheata Wheelies ) I love bluesy rock! Than I hade a listen to the same tracks on the stuido 60s , I thought it sounded cleaner brighter but NOT as much punch as the M 11s . Like I said I now have MM & a PDR8 sub but If I upgrade I would like to lose the sub. My room is 14 Ft wide & 30 ft long but half is dinning room so I sit about 12 ft from speakers .The foks @ the store said my 3805 would not be enough to drive the stuido 100s With all of that said - room size music I love & reciever what towers would you suggest ?
antman27
The 3805 will most definitely drive the 100s to quite satisfactory levels. If you get the 100s, a sub becomes redundant, they go low enough for most anyone. Then, snag some Studio 20s for the rears and you'll be jammin' like a big dog.

I have a pair of Studio 80s V2 and love 'em - there's a set on the 'Gon right now for $875. I also have a CC-350 and it works well with them. In addition, a nice set of 100s are here for $1175...

Good luck!

-RW-
Given your budget I would go with the 90P option. I disagree with RW on the 3805 being able to drive the 100's. I use to own Studio 40's and drove them with a yamaha receiver with the same power rating as the 3805. The Yamaha couldn't control the drivers like a good quaility separate amp could even though they are a efficent speaker. It doesn't really matter though because I don't think you can find a pair of 100's for 1000.

Good Luck,

Burton
Try to get a decent tube amp integrated with more than 100 watts and get a pr of paradigm signature s2, this are incredible loudspeakers, to dye for