Do you clean your records before play, after play, or once (and then never again)?

All my records have been cleaned at least once, but after play, I'll drop it in my Klaudio ultrasonic cleaner for a quick re-clean. I figure if my stylus is digging / loosening anything in the grooves, it's a good opportunity to get that junk out of there. How about you?
128x128nrenter
@inna 
Frequent cleaning can destroy smoothness of pressing in other words wax so it WOULD hurt. Cleaning should be as necessary. To me the best sign of cleaning is change to noisier playback or stylus contamination after going with just carbon fiber brush. Other than that, if stylus is clean after playback AND playback is clean, than no need no matter how long.
pops worth noting I also tend to rotate counterclockwise somewhat further while moving brush outward to help traps dust. Its a technique to hone a bit once tried. Main thing is end of brush is always extended beyond the perimeter of the record, with brush probably never rotated more than 20-30 degrees counterclockwise  max.
Czarivey, I don't use alcohol based solutions and I don't want to clean one of my records one hundred times to prove you wrong. There appears to be quite a number of people who clean records often. Most though not all of my records start sounding noisier after about 10 plays, I mean a little noisier and something that I can hear. Some others have much better playback systems than I do and more sensitive ear so they would want to clean their records more often.
On cleaned lps, when I dip the stylus onto the ONZOW, there are sometimes tiny black crud "crap" as well as dust. I find this more when I use my Dynavector Karat. I believe the stylus profile on this cart makes a difference.

I kind of find it hard to believe that proper cleaning no matter how often would harm the lp. A diamond dragging through vinyl? I think what harms the lp more is the actual playing of a record and playing  a dirty record.
On cleaned lps, when I dip the stylus onto the ONZOW, there are sometimes tiny black crud "crap" as well as dust. I find this more when I use my Dynavector Karat. I believe the stylus profile on this cart makes a difference.

I kind of find it hard to believe that proper cleaning no matter how often would harm the lp. A diamond dragging through vinyl? I think what harms the lp more is the actual playing of a record and playing  a dirty record.