Well Tempered Simplex arm and wiring

Does anyone know who makes the 5 pin arm wiring connector on the Well Tempered Simplex table, etc? The pins are smaller than most 55 pin connectors I've seen. I bought a WT Simplex plinth (platter and arm were missing) and I am modifying it for use with a self-made Simplex clone arm.
gvoth
I forgot to mention after you have looped the fish line around the collar, you have to twist the collar counter clockwise two times to get anti skate control. I believe this has to be done to make the azimuth control function correctly. This control makes the arm tip in either direction. You can tip the arm approx. 45 degrees either way. Of course you would never put that much azimuth correction to your cartridge, but it shows you just how much control you actually have.
Yeh, it's a great azimuth solution. When I modded an original WT arm and then built my own clone, I saw both partial twist and full twist online... and finally modded my arm with a thinner 1/4" suspension post, making sure to give the grommet a full twist. My original suspension post was 3/8"d and too large for the lightness of my arm.

Any chance in getting a diameter of your armtube? I've used 6mm but think 8mm might be a better choice an wouldn't mind a confirmation...

I wonder if the inside front of the arm has been filled to allow for screw threads for holding the cartridge mount. Hmm...
Sorry, I see you told me the arm is slightly smaller than 1/4" d... which probably makes it 6mm. My brother was bothering me about my arm being too thin (6mm) so I ordered 7mm carbon fiber rods. Probably should have left well enough alone...

Can you tell me how far behind the center of the pivot do the wires exit the arm? Does your arm shaft slide in the ball cap to allow you to position the cartridge on a Well Tempered protractor? With the cartridge mount fixed in position on the arm with no slot to make fine adjustments back and forth, I would think the arm moves a bit back and forth in the ball cap to make fine adjustments. Does your cartridge mount rotate from a screw fixing it to the arm from beneath it? I'll make mine mount with a screw down thru the rod from he top.
Can WT Simplex owner tell me the exact length of the armtube (not counting the black rubber stoppers of each end)? Can you then tell me the distance from the front of the armtube to the center the mounting bracket for the cartridge?  Thanks in advance. 
Can any WT Simplex owners measure their arm for me? I'd like to know the exact length, minus the rubber stoppers on each end. I'd also like to know the distance from the tube front to the center mounting screw for the cartridge bracket... Lastly, the distance from the tube front to the pivot point. This is for the Simplex 9" arm.  All measurements as precise as possible please.

Thanks a bunch!