What drugs do you use to enhance your listening experience?

In this post let's consider alcohol, nicotine, and coffee drugs, as they are, along with the usual suspects that can get you arrested in most US states and beheaded in Saudi Arabia. I live in Victoria, Canada, which has more marijuana shops than Starbucks, and we have tons of Starbucks. In 10 minutes, I can walk from my house to four dispensaries, which will sell to anyone over 18. OK, enough bragging, For me, a puff, and just one puff (I don't like getting stoned) can be the best tweak ever. A glass of wine is also a fine compliment. Too much alcohol will increase my enjoyment (because I'm drunk) but put Phil Spector in the room (wall of sound and loss of the stuff I value in my system, such as clarity).
golferboy
Ah golfer boy, you Island tokers need to cool it.  I was rear ended by a kid last week and I'm sure he was high.  How many innocent deaths will occur because peoples senses are dulled with the various substances they ingest?  Can't you just enjoy life in the natural?
Kraton 3 varieties 3 effects used for 1,000 years used responsibly. citrus 
Enhances it , kava Kava from Hawaii very relaxing. that is top of the day .
213runnin, sure we can and (mostly) do...

But, on occasion, personal preference outweighs Spockish rationality.  It goes on a lot, %/pop. varying with the 'substance' in query.  But, given my experiences in a number of major cities and the arteries that link them...

...I'd rather be next to (driving, or even walking) someone that's been 'herbed'.  The same next to someone whose been drinking to relatively the same 'level' of intox isn't pleasant, at least to me.

Or I'm a magnet for sociopathic drunks.  Probably no cure for that....;)
Officer:  "Your eyes are red ... have you been smoking pot?"

Wolf-Garcia:  "Well officer, your eyes are glazed .... have you been eating donuts?"