Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics?

Mechanical grounding or isolation from vibration has been a hot topic as of late.  Many know from experience that footers, stands and other vibration technologies impact things that vibrate a lot like speakers, subs or even listening rooms (my recent experience with an "Energy room").  The question is does it have merit when it comes to electronics and if so why?  Are there plausible explanations for their effect on electronics or suggested measurement paradigms to document such an effect?
agear

randy-11 wrote,

"the burden of proof lies with the person (or troll) advocating a proposition

put up or shut up, trollkait"

it's not that I doubt your veracity randy-boy. I'm sure you're lying.

More doing and less theorizing please . All this wasted time looking at the stars . Get working on these issues of vibration !
Hey, what?! No need for all the anger, dude. Sounds to to be you’re channeling Aqualung, spitting out pieces of his broken luck and everything. Can I suggest if you’re so obsessed with measurements why don’t YOU measure it? Has anyone noticed, Pseudo skeptics always demand measurements but they never actually DO any themselves. Why is that, do you think? 😍
That makes no sense.  The charge is directed at the industry types like yourself.  Mirror mirror.....lol.

agear OP

Geoffkait:Hey, what?! No need for all the anger, dude. Sounds to to be you’re channeling Aqualung, spitting out pieces of his broken luck and everything. Can I suggest if you’re so obsessed with measurements why don’t YOU measure it? Has anyone noticed, Pseudo skeptics always demand measurements but they never actually DO any themselves. Why is that, do you think? 😍

That makes no sense. The charge is directed at the industry types like yourself. Mirror mirror.....lol.

Directed at industry types like me? Earth to agear - thanks for thinking of me as an industry type but I’m not sure where you guys got the idea that manufacturers are obliged to either provide data or to make claims for their products. You want to buy a new TV? You walk into the store, look at the picture quality of a few TVs, ones you can afford presumably, and pick the one with the best picture that you can afford. It's not rocket science. There is no data, no claims by manufacturers, no demands for measurements. Why shouldn’t the same be true for audio? My guess is certain people just like to argue. Or they just don’t trust their golden ears. Look within, grasshopper.
agear 
Geoffkait: No need for all the drama. Vibration control and vibration isolation is a VERY mature science. Not need for hystryonics. Here is a quick study page for vibration isolation from Kinetic Systems.

To which agear replied,

"Not when applied to audio. The LIGO nerds had to optimize one narrow variable (measurement accuracy). That was their output variable. I am still waiting to hear from you or anyone else a corollary in audio. Furthermore, even if you could lock into a given finding, would blinded audio nerds or lay people know the difference? Probably not. You could easily do a blinded season at your local audio society of your magic Walkman versus a stock unit and see what if any differences could be discerned. We all know at this point you are too scared to do that experiment."

Posters already provided at least two audio manufacturers with measurements. It certainly appears you are either unable to interpret the data or too disingenuous to admit it when you're wrong. You're excellent on the insults, not so much on the science.