Any Rotel love around here? Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3

Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3.  

I am going to use these speakers in my family room, my wife really wants me to complete this system soon so we can play christmas music and she can finally watch TV with some good sound. 

I am looking at possibly Rotel power for this. 

Either the integrated solution: 
Rotel RA1592

Or going separates:
Rotel RC1570 or RC1590 preamp
Rotel RB1582mk2 or RB1590 amp. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!
joey_v
Lots of good recommendations on this thread.... I brought my wife to magnolia yesterday and she likes the black Rotel RA1592, so I think I may be stuck guys.  
However i hope you will agree that it is scary that Marantz put their brand name on the low quality MM7025!!!!
If you re-read my post, I said the MM7025 was anemic. Its also part of their AV line of gear made in China and should not be confused with their reference line made in Japan that is true hi fi.. 

As far as putting their name on the MM7025, they also put their name on AVR's and other HT stuff because that market is where the real money is at.  Its not scary; its probably as smart business decision.
Bryston or NAD and many other brands would NOT stoop so low as to do that!
Bryston would not even though they have HT gear too.  But it's made in Canada and much better performing . 
NAD however is just as bad as Marantz with a line of affordable HT hear made in China aimed at the mainstream market.  No better than the Marantz AV stuff.

@joey_v

Your not stuck. Chances are you'll be very happy how well that RA1592 works with your SFs. Whats great is if it doesn't work out you'll be able to return it to Magnolias with no hassles.

So Magnolia still sells Rotel? It was a Design Center, correct? The reason I ask is because Rotel doesn't show up on Magnolias website.

I may still end up with the RC/RB1590 set if I can get a couple years interest free financing like I did for my B&Ws. I love Magnolias/BB for their no hassle returns and financing.:-)

Cheers,

Scott
@samac 

Thanks for the kind words... I think I will be happy otherwise it will go back. 

No worries, my main system dwarfs this one.  I guess you can call this the wife's system haha
I smiled when i read your "I may be stuck" comment too. There are a lot worse things to be stuck with than Rotel.  I hope it turns out to be a great sleeper system. Good luck and report back about how it sounds in your room.