Integrated Amplifier for Monitor Audio Silver S2 Speakers

Hello to everyone.
I have very modest system and just recently I purchased Monitor Audio Silver S2 speakers.
So far I am using NAD C356, lots of bass but of course not so much details. My room is 17'x13'x9'.
I am listening everything, from uptempo jazz to old disco music. My budget is $2000-$2500.
Thanks in advance on your opinions
djengan
++Viridian. Spend more on amplification. Information lost cannot be regenerated by even the most expensive speakers. 

+1, initially I had my theory to get the speaker of twice the cost of Integrate amplifier for better sound, later down the road, realized the amplifier is equally as important as speakers, even having good sourced can't be ignored.

First need understand what is your taste, what type of sound you like, with that in mind start your chase..

There is a used Redgum integrated from Canada for $999, 120 watt/ch. It is an incredible value and should better either Exposure or Naim, though I cannot be sure. I use the same amp with $5k analog source and generally it holds its own. Current new price is close to $3k. I will replace it only with something like Pass Int-60 or even better Gryphon. Or some high end tube amp.
Hi everyone. This is my 1st post but I look forward to reading every Friday when the email comes. 

Anyway, I remember from a good few years back that Monitor Audio worked especially well with Musical Fidelity amps. I myself have a pair of Studio 20se energized by Musical Fidelity A3 dual mono integrated with chord carnival speaker cable and qed silver interconnects. Sounds awesome with exceptional midrange. Unfortunately those speakers, as much as I love them are lacking in low end thump but they do sound so 3D I can never sell them. 
I then bought some great B&W 603 S3 speakers and have to say, I never thought the amp was able to produce that kind of bass. Wow what a combo!
So, before going out and buying some expensive new amp for your silvers, try out some older 'goodness' that will still blow your socks off. After all, this is a great used equipment resource...
The Belles Aria is well within or below your price point. You could sell the S2s and use the proceeds and change to buy some towers.

If you like the S2s a lot and want to get an integrated that doesn't cost more than the speakers, I've found Rotel integrateds and receivers to be great values.