power conditioner

How important is power conditioner for musical system . Does it really  improve sound quality if the outlet AC power is adequate enough?
farzad
@toolbox149 while it's always best to have dedicated space for components (to which I categorize a power conditioner),if push comes to shove you can place the Furman on top of another component or another component on top of it PROVIDED the component on the bottom has no vents and the component on top fits correctly. 
Hi toolbox149,

If your power conditioner has transformers inside, they create/transmit vibration therefore should not be stacked above or below a component that is sensitive to it, which is every component I can think of.

Best to you toolbox149,
Dave
Toolbox . Above is correctomundo imo .. I have a pro unit (p2400ar) it is a rack mount and  is slim and deep . My stand on audiopoints raised it 2" i then placed my furman under my stand on audiopoints again .. keep power away from the other gear . Another reason some amps run outboard power supplies . I also placed my furman on a 1/2" steel place again on 1.5 audiopoints almost outrigged next to my stand first . I perfer it under the stand .. jmho 🙏 There is a rough pic in my virtual of my humble system