Pass Labs upgrade?

Hi,
i am looking to hear from anyone that has/had the Pass Labs XA-60.8 amplifiers and upgraded to the Xa-100.8 amps. What was your experience like ? Was it worth the leap?
my speakers are pretty efficient @ 91 db but I am interested in the next model of Pass Labs for potential increase in overall dynamics.
128x128jb2455
I went X250 to X250.5 then X250.8 over 12 years...each was a significant improvement with the same signature sound
the X250 and X250.5 also had some upgrades along the way before the model number was updated
I have Wilson Sasha   Upgraded from Xa 30.5 to xa 100.8.    Now saving to upgrade to  xa 160.8.    Sasha needs more power.  The 100.8 delivers more headroom and bass control but just not enough in my experience. 
alfa100,  Purhased a pair of Xa 160.8s just two (2) months ago. My Avalons have never sounded better. Out of the box; bass control was great. After (2) weeks; bass control became tighter, more textured, seemed to go even lower. They have kept getting better in subtle ways. Midrange is superb. Space and Air have continued to improve. Dead Quiet! Everything comes out of a black background! Imagining is palpable! Will be keeping these amps for a long time! At a 141lbs each; make sure you know where you want them! Best Wishes on your Journey.
Call and speak with Kent English at Pass Labs. Kent spent time with me during our quest to get the "right" Pass amp.
He's honest and straight forward - a refreshing break from our marketing induced culture.
Kent explained each step up the Pass line improves performance, not just increases power.
We have a pair of Sasha I's, originally driven by a XA-30.5 (which we greatly preferred over our X-250.5). Now we have a pair of XA-200.5 and aspire for a pair of Alexia's and XS-300's.