Well Tempered Simplex arm and wiring

Does anyone know who makes the 5 pin arm wiring connector on the Well Tempered Simplex table, etc? The pins are smaller than most 55 pin connectors I've seen. I bought a WT Simplex plinth (platter and arm were missing) and I am modifying it for use with a self-made Simplex clone arm.
gvoth
Very nice. Are you getting similar or better performance from your clones versus the original?
I have the WT Amadeus Mk.II, turntable and absolutely love it. Some prominent dealers have attested that this table easily outperforms much more expensive VPI designs.
I'm getting close to similar performance to my ear. I can also change the length of my longer arm, which has come in handy. The first arm sounds fantastic on my Braun PCS-5 idler. That Braun's been a fun project... the it has a 50 hz pulley but it's playing in the US under 60 hz power. I had a friend print 2 sub platter half rings that increase the sub platter diameter, slowing the speed. So far, with the addition of a thread belt, I've reduced the speed from 40.1 to 34.1. A final print with slight mod of the sub platter should bring it to near correct speed. This Braun came to me as a gift from an audiophile friend and modded with a hefty gorgeous wood plinth.
mr_m, can you measure the outer diameter and height of your silicon pot? Perhaps stick a toothpick inside and mark it to then measure the inner height? The connector has proved hard one to find... anything written on male part of the connector? A brand name of model number? What does your AC adapter labeling say? Is it regulated 12V or lower? I've read that the Amadeus can run on from 7V up to 12V and with 100 or more amperage. Just want to be sure...

How do the feet come off? They seem very tightly screwed on... hesitant to use too much force. I understand that the feet need to be rotated occasionally because they compress over time.