bat rex vs cary slp 05!!!

hi friends i need your help, to take the best choice, i like some much the tube warm sound, wat is the best option between bat rex vs cary slp 05

128x128sinatra_01
Cheers Jafant. I have another friend with a $500kAUD system! His room is phenomenal. I’m currently using Jorma Prime xlr’s, Jorma Prime pc’s re-terminated with cryo’d Oyaide M1/F1 connectors, Jorma Statement sc’s & one Jorma Unity pc for my Oppo re-terminated with Oyaide P-004/C-004 connectors. I’m planning to add Unity xlr’s when I upgrade my current Oppo 103 to the future 4K replacement for the Oppo105. For now, my Siltech 330i rca’s are fine.

Jorma sounds natural, well balanced, smooth, flowing, harmonically rich & a touch warm (Unity, Prime) to neutral (Origo, Statement). I don’t have experience with the lower models. But I know Jorma No 2 was recently updated.

My friend was using Siltech Double & Triple Crown cables and wanted more musicality, so I convinced him to get Jorma Prime & Statement cables. After inserting Jorma, he loves the sound again. He said they’re giving him smoother midrange and better top to bottom coherence. In my opinion, Jorma was a no brainer in his system as the Coltranes are internally wired with Jorma.
Let me know how your auditions go Jafant. Whichever Jorma cables you audition from No2 up, I am confident you'll enjoy them 👍.
Jafant, talk to Dan Meinwald at Sound Advice In Long Beach CA. He is the US Distributor for Jorma & will be able to point you in the right direction. [email protected]