Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics?

Mechanical grounding or isolation from vibration has been a hot topic as of late.  Many know from experience that footers, stands and other vibration technologies impact things that vibrate a lot like speakers, subs or even listening rooms (my recent experience with an "Energy room").  The question is does it have merit when it comes to electronics and if so why?  Are there plausible explanations for their effect on electronics or suggested measurement paradigms to document such an effect?
agear
Post removed 
I agree.  AS has gotten edgier and more clique-like as of late.  I have noticed an ubiquitous online trend towards angry trolling.  Life is more toxic than ever and people are stressed.  What better catharsis than trolling?
Why can’t the Internet be used as intended - a convenient and effective means for the exchange of ideas for people who wish to learn about the fascinating hobby of audio? A sharing of ideas Mano a Mano, whatever.

;-)

The internet was created as a research/communication tool.  Unfortunately, a lot of what passes for facts is itself poorly researched but people are lazy and misinterpret fiction for facts.  
Just follow the golden rule and things will be fine.  Internet changes nothing there.