Experience with Tannoy Westminster Royal Gold Reference

I own these great looking speakers for a few months, and i am looking for views on its sound quality and people who have long experienced these speakers with different amps, electronics, and rooms, etc..
Based on my short experience, it seems that they are very easy on power quantity as being very efficient speakers, but require absolute quality watts to sound their best.
It feels as if they have infinite potential for sound quality and power, as long as you have what it takes to feed them, so how far can i, should i go with these in terms of associated equipment?
I hope that experienced audiophiles out there can help me realize the full potential on these beauties.
Thanks
128x128hddg
@hddg, I plan to finish my Virtual system on here once my current system is setup after a long break (hopefully in the next few wks).
Good supports are important. I use Taoc ASR series II racks with FE Cerabase Classic feet & heavier SCB-RS-HC50G boards for my amp & cdp, alongside Stillpoints Ultra 6’s, Ultra LPI’s & Ultra Mini’s for my Oppo. I’ve found Stillpoints very effective in my system. They work very well under my Vitus gear, improving bass, image focus & resolution. I’ve also found they are neutral (ie: they don't have any tonal color of their own like Harmonix devices tend to).
I’ve got exciting plans for 2017, but just have to enjoy the present! Anyway, this thread is about Experience with Tannoy Westminster Royal Gold Reference speakers...back to usual programming.
melbguy1, thanks for the feedback. 2017 plans sounds exciting, impatient to see your system. Orders made for the Gryphon Mephisto solos since last week, should receive them this week, and will wait another week of burn-in to give some feedback (cables mostly burn-in already). They'd better be good, because i must say that the Coincident 211PP Dragon MkII are doing a really beautiful job with the Westminsters, but as said earlier, I want to push it further.
I.Blume from Coincident told me that 10k input impedance would be the minimum required for the Statement Line Stage which is 600ohms output, so that makes it maybe a little too just for the Gryphons. I also have one Esoteric Grandioso C1 preamp, which is a beautiful 66ohms output and has an impressive 100,000mF per channel. So if the Coincident preamp doesn't do, the Esoteric should control the Mephisto easily. Will remain to have the sound quality too!!
hddg, 
I see that you have already placed the order for your, yet I have some suggestions being a Tannoy prestige speaker owner too. I have tried Wavac, FM Acoustics, Tenor Audio, Pass Labs, McIntosh, Naim and few more amps with my speakers.

If I have to buy a SS amp today it will be the First Watt F6. It is one of the most transparent and honest sounding solid state amp I have ever heard. It costs only $2500 but believe me it is better than most $25k amps out there and your Westminister will revel with its pure class A 25 watts because its current delivery super quick. It presents music with the kind of life and energy thats scary real. If you are open to listening then check it out.

For tube amps even though Kondo is amazing (and unaffordable) I would suggest you look at the Zanden amps. They are state of the art and not as expensive.
thanks Pani for your input. I am very open to try them out and was actually wanting to try one for my secondary system, but then a friend of mine who is a Pass representative (he owns the Xs300) told me that it wasn't good enough. If only everyone had the same ears and brain!! all would be much simpler...
I did not necessarily wanted an SS amp, what i wanted was excellent quality sound plus the power, and as said earlier somewhere, i want to really push the limits. Anyone not too pushy would be more than satisfied with the excellent sound quality (and with some power too) that I get out of the Coincident Dragon MkII, really really good. It is far from sure that the Gryphon will do a better job, and if it's the case, i may want to sell them back anyway.
From the Wavac to the Naim which you tried, which did a better job? did the First Watt do a better job overall? and which Prestige model do you have?

Our customers have had really good comments working with this speaker. It seems to be very tube friendly.