Do all tube preamps leak DC?

I want to pair an Audible Illusions L1 tube preamp with a Job 225 amp. Although both pieces have high gain, the gain can be reduced manually via two gain controls on the L1 preamp coupled with a master volume control. But here is my concern, the Job 225 amplifier has a Direct Coupled circuit that could potentially pass damaging DC leakage on to the speakers. So the question remains, do all tube preamps pass DC to one degree or another, specifically the Audible Illusions tube preamp?
phd
Talk to them, I am not sure how their caps are arranged, and it's most likely that these caps are in addition to the main cap. There's no way I'm aware of to make a single-ended preamp without a blocking cap. :)

The voltages inside the pre are around 300V and would easily fry electronics expecting a maximum range of +- 2V.  This is part of what a DC blocking cap would prevent.

Like I said, if in doubt, measure and listen.

Best,

Erik
So I just found a picture of the guts. As expected, it has two very large caps and a relay at the output. :) I think you are all set, but caps do fail, film caps VERY VERY rarely, so by all means, spend $20 on a multimeter with 100mV resolution and you can see it yourself. :)

If you measure any DC offset at all (relative to connecting the meter’s pins together) then contact the amp maker and ask them if it’s within tolerance.  Remember to use a 30K to 100K resistor while measuring, as this will be more realistic than the voltage across an open circuit.

Best,

Erik
The AI preamp have a protection circuit that will not allow the unit to output if there is excessive DC at the output. I wouldn't worry about it. Just use the basic protocol. Amp on last, amp off first.
I have been running Audible Illusions preamps (Modulus3, Modulus3A, and Modulus3B) for years into 3 different power amps, 2 Classe' amps and an Odyssey and never ever had a problem.  My only gripe is the preamps have too much gain!!!
Thank you Erik & paul79 for your input, I'm feeling better with this combination already. Although 6 Moons considers the Job 225 has set very high standards & his first listening tests with a tube preamp was one of the cons as he was getting some crackling sound which suggested that there was some DC leakage and quickly switched to a ss preamp. He also thought  Job should consider DC servos in the future to correct this. This is why I was somewhat concerned.