Anybody remember Mirror Image Audio ?

Hey gang,

Here is a name from the long ago. Mirror Image Audio. I have run into a few of thier pieces in the Atl and was wondering if anybody remembered them or had any thoughts on them. I found 2 preapms and 2 mono block amps plus a stereo amp and a brochure. They were made in Lancaster, New York and look like they might be pretty special. Great specs but real ones too. Any thoughts or ideas would be helpful.
128x128meadowman
A quick follow up to my post from yesterday.  I should have clarified that the time period I was talking about was from inception to the sale of the company to Polyfusion.  They did have employees and were not located in Northern Virginia.

I do recall playing a disc at a show at the wrong speed, I don't remember if it was for Jeff or not, but I'm pretty sure they pointed it out while it was playing and we all had a good laugh.  We may also have felt like idiots.

The reviewer from the Absolute Sound bought the amp he reviewed.
I just came across an amp and preamp. However it looks like the preamp has balanced inputs and outputs.

Post removed 
I think Mirror Image was located in Great Falls Virginia in the beginning. I had the 1.1SB since the 90’s purchasing it from AudioClassics as new old stock. I recently sold my power amplifier upgrading to something a little more expensive. I have always been interested in the .02 preamp and monoblocks. They made some great equipment!