Processor upgrade from Integra 9.8?

With arrival of new SOTA TV, will be going from 99% 2-channel to 85%. For 3-d capability, my question is whether to upgrade to Integra DHC-80.3/Onkyo PR-SC5508 or to go higher up the chain. Not sure what, if anything, I will be giving up by purchasing at the $2K price point vs $5K, other than, of course, an extra $3K of expense. Also have an Oppo BDP-95 on the way for Blue-Ray/3D. Will be incorporating front speakers, preamp and amps from 2-channel into the HT system.

Thanks for any help.
fplanner2010
Ridom - good idea. That was 1 of the things I was going to investigate. My sub is a Velo DD-15+ and I'm pretty sure it has that capability. Thanks again.
I'm probably just going to run the sub through my 2-channel pre to avoid having to set my full-size front and rear speakers to "small" in the Integra. Seems like the path of least resistance and brain damage; also don't have to worry about changing sub settings, etc. My fronts have strong bass and the last thing I want is for 40-100hz to be handled by the sub instead (this inadvertently happened several years ago for 6 months and drove me crazy in 2-channel until I figured out what was going on)

Thanks all for your help - I'll probably also pick up an 80.2 or 80.3 sometime soon. Prefer new w/warranty.
Ordered 80.2 today - will hopefully have it by Friday. Was getting a headache trying to reinvent the wheel... :-) Thanks all for your assistance.
I too have a DTC-9.8 and am thinking of upgrading to a 80.2. Please let us know if you think the difference was worth the upgrade.