Wave Kinetics NVS Reference Turntable Review on Positive Feedback

David Robinson, Positive Feedback Online's Editor-In-Chief, just published about his 5 year experience with the Wave Kinetics NVS Reference Turntable and the Durand Tonearm Telos. It can be read here:

http://positive-feedback.com/audio-d...-essay-review/
jtinn
Dear @jtinn : Yes, I understand that I'm almost asking for you can disclose the NVS overall design that in reality was not my intention but only learn from the experts. Never mind.

I can remember when the NVS seen the customer ligth for the first time and when everybody blame you because of that trouble with the shipping/package you fixed very fast. That episode was treated in an Audiogon thread where even audio item sellers ( not a NVS distributor. ) posted in a not to friendly way.

I can't understand after all those years a very wise and smart gentleman as @lewm ( whom I respect. ) posted about.

That NVS experience is not exclusive of a newcomer in the market of an specific audio item even very well regarded and old audio manufacturers experienced that. One of the lates was Ortofon with its flagship cartridge the Anna that came with a suspension problem just from the begin and that like you they fixed inmmediatly.  Other top manufacturer I remember was Dynavector but I already had several experiences where suddenly the stylus tip of a cartridge just didappeared with out any wrong use of it.

Several audiophiles when received its TTs, tonearms, electronics, speakers and the like when they switch on the system there is NO sound at all and this still happens every single day. Tube lovers knew that kind of experiences but SS too.

Anyway, you time here is appreciated. Keep going in that same NVS " road "  and I hope that the manufacturer market can learn that " things " always can be better and the NVS is a true " test " of that. With all respect that last sentence goes to that KKKK$$$ TTs that are way inferior to the NVS design and where every single audiophile/customer must ask him self ( even whom already pay for it. ):
 where is my money with those KKK$ TTs that more than a serious and well enginnered TTs are tons and tons/kgs of futile metal and that's it?

I'm a music lover and an audiophile and that gives me the rigth to ask. I invite to any of those TT designers ( KKKK$$$ ) to come here and tell me I'm totally wrong and why I'm.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Post removed 
Lewm:  Our desire was to create a turntable that was essentially plug-n-play. Take it out of the shipping crate, place it on the supplied platform, plug it in and install the arm and cartridge... done.

Just because no one else does it doesn't mean it should not or cannot be done. :)

nice review by David, but not so sure about the pictures. :)

after 5 years of enjoying my Wave Kinetics NVS I can say it is everything I would desire from a turntable and has been perfect from day one. super quiet, lively and involving, rock solid tonality and decays, nuance and delicacy in spades. I love the music it makes along with the 2 Durand Telos tone arms.

I have my 2 Studer A-820’s (1/2" and 1/4") master tape recorders in the room which are my reference. consistently the NVS takes the music to that same place as those Studer’s.....not sure what more needs saying.

it is the worthy centerpiece of my daily music listening.

Bravo Jonathan for such a wonderful product!