Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
I was at a similar demonstration where they first played the MB-1 and then switched to the 2.5.  The sound of both pairs were astounding and the room was packed.  The bass put out by the MB-1 was surprising.  However at one point there was some clipping or other distortion and the presenter ran over to the integrated amp to turn it down, saying "oops".

This was rather alarming to me because I did not think they were playing that loud.  So the question is:  How loud can these go?  Does anyone find themselves turning the volume down compared to previously owned speakers?
If you're looking for concert levels then these are not for you. I've had my 2.5 "pop" a couple of times on bass heavy tracks turned up. I just don't turn them up that loud anymore. Still plenty loud for my room but not loud enough for my neighbors to know what song I'm playing. 
I have had them sing quite loud a few times by plying drums and percussion. I don't think they 'rock' at the concert levels. They can sing loud but I don't think they sing well for rock concerts. 

We really wanted to like the MB2.5 as we were considering the line from a distributor we already have a relationship with. The price, size and look of them is all very attractive. We tried out a pair that had about 100 hours on them and proceeded to put on about another 500 hours. When we first received them, they were unbelievably boomy. The boominess did lessen over time, but even with about 600 hours on them, they were still far too boomy for us, even very free from room boundaries, so we gave up. We didn't try plugging the port, even though we knew it would help. Our thought was that if we were well away from room boundaries, fed them ample high-quality power, had 600+ hours break-in and they still didn't sound good, they weren't for us. Too bad. We hooked up a pair of ATC and were very happy again.
I agree with the boominess assessment.  Also thanks for confirming these speakers are not for reproducing AC/DC at concert levels.  That being said, I think the midrange, treble and imaging is hard to beat for acoustic and vocal.  I'm considering a pair just for that as they are small enough to move in and out of the system.