LCR phono stages we know about

Lately, I have become enthralled with LCR phono stages, based on some personal listening experiences and on the fact that many designers I respect are involved in LCR phono design. However, I don't really feel that I have a complete picture re what's out there in terms of commercial products. If you own or have heard an LCR phono stage and have an opinion, please name the product and feel free to render an opinion of it, compared to other phono stages of any type with which you are familiar. Thanks.
lewm
Lewm,

Well, my Cole is available for sale. It's currently a 230v unit but I think it can be converted (need to rewire the input transformer). Will let it go for $500 excluding shipping and paypal charges.
I bought my Wavac used. That's the only way I can afford it but it has been bringing great joy to my vinyl system ever since it arrived.
Ddrive, Are you in the UK? Please send me a PM via the Audiogon auspices. I might be interested, obviously. Thx.
Bumping old thread... The Micromega Mygroov MM/MC phono for $159 seems to be LCR based. And in MC mode, it sounds sensational. 

ddriveman, You are unknown member according to the

''member lookup''. I am, I hope , well known. I am interested

in your ''Cole'' and already have 230 v  power supply(grin).

Alas never heard about ''Cole'' so some info would be very

welcome.

The revival of this (my) thread enables me to ask a question:  I was reading an old review of the Manley Steelhead, in maybe 6 Moons, maybe from 2004 or 2005.  In that review, Evanna Manley herself describes the Steelhead circuit from input to output, and in those paragraphs she drops the tidbit that the Steelhead contains an LCR RIAA filter.  I have been unable to corroborate that information anywhere else, including on the Manley website.  Does anyone know anything about the Steelhead?