Inexpensive All-In-One Solutions

I'm looking for a very inexpensive all-in-one solution that has the following features: Stream Netflix, blu-ray, surround sound, and possibly multi-disk CD playback. This is for some non-audiophile friends that are currently using a hodge-podge of equipment included an old computer stacked on a bookshelf in a very nice house. They need a clean solution, but are not willing to pay much so we're not worried about sound quality. Function is the goal.

Thanks
mceljo
Define not willing to pay much. One option that comes to mind is the Oppo BDP-93.
Believe it or not, there is more to equipment for some people than it's musical ability. In this case, it would be completely about looks and price. Right now it looks like the Goodwill electronics section overflowed onto their shelf. I would say anything over $500 is way outside the box.
Would they mind ripping their CDs/DVD/Blu rays to hard drive? If not I can't think of anything better than the Himedia 900b. You can find them on Ebay through a seller in Hong Kong. There's also one in the UK.

I plan to use one of these with my JVC RS45 when it arrives. It does everything under the sun and then some for $200!
My single-disk Sony Blu-Ray BDP-S580 does it all for less than $150. (I think you're going to be hard-pressed to find a multi-disk.) We audiophiles sometimes forget that "normal" people don't need to spend much for a decent piece of equipment. It is only 1 1/4" high and has a button on the remote to instantly access Netflix. Picture quality and sound are more than decent.
In regards to the "all in one" system, are you talking about front end,control,amplification and speakers all together in one unit? Kind of like a Bose system.