VPI Avenger

I had the pleasure of hearing this table in 6 different rooms at RMAF, and it sounds and looks beautiful.
Are there any owners of this table that could share their thoughts? I'm seriously considering ordering one. I have the original Classic TT and want to move up the VPI line.
128x128mdp
dodgealum, I couldn't agree with you more!

I've been enjoying my VPI Avenger for over 6 months now.  It's the finest TT I've ever owned.  I owned the original Classic since it was introduced, the Avenger is simply in a league above.  This is the last TT I will ever buy.  I bought the base Avenger but paid extra for the magnetic drive.  It has such a quietness to it, I'm totally satisfied!
I have to agree with dodgealum, based on my own personal experience with HW and VPI.
Full disclosure,  this is Mat from VPI.

I'm not in front of a computer and haven't had a chance to read the full response but I need to respond to this motor claim. From Scout on up (Avenger... Titan) the motors are all made in America. The Chinese slanderous comments were started by a competing company and they are totally false. We value our company and I don't believe in PR firms or PR people. Tried that once and the guy was full of it!

I got into this industry because of family and the loses we faced and try to be true to myself and our customers. I wear my heart on my sleeve with VPI, I can't do anything upon how that passion is perceived by others. 
Mat, I'm glad that you put to rest the origin of the Hurst motors.

I took you at your word, previously, that you took comments in a way that allowed you to clear up any confusion. Although none of my other remarks had any affect, at least you cleared this one up. I'm a life long VPI customer, so I too, wear my heart on my sleeve when I post. Thanks.
Mat, Could you tell us the process VPI uses to put a Hurst motor into a shipped product? Do you receive these motors from the Hurst factory and after mounting/aligning the pulley, directly ship them out? Do these motors undergo some sort of testing before any of the above? If so, what is the percentage of good vs. bad motors you receive? If I were to buy a Hurst motor directly from their factory, and reinstall a pulley, would I then have the same exact motor VPI supplies their customers of their tts?

I have, in the past, ordered Hurst motors and their policy is no returns. How does VPI get around this?