What next?

Excluding the front speakers(Monitor Audio PL500) what has the most impact on surround sound? The center, rears, or AV receiver. My center is a Monitor Audio Gold C350 and I'm thinking about going to the Monitor Audio PLC350, but won't have an opportunity to hear it. My rears are Monitor Audio Bronze and I could go to Monitor Audio Silver speakers. I have a Marantz SR5011 AV Receiver and could go to a better AV Receiver. What is my best option?
ricred1
Erik,
My Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amp drives my main speakers through my preamp's HT bypass. The Marantz drives the rear and center channel. 
So it seems you have most things dealt with. :)

I would do room acoustics next, followed by speaker matching. 

Best,

Erik
I have GIK room treatment. My thoughts are another sub(2nd sub), center channel(PLC350 is 5K, I'm hesitant to pay 5K), or nothing and "try" to be happy. I'm not sure is spending money on better rears is worth it?
The question I'm left with, is there something that needs improving or are you just looking to spend money?  Perhaps supporting musical education or other charitable work to support culture is a better spend for you right now.

I mean, yes, you can get more dynamic range with another sub, or larger surrounds, but you can only listen so loudly, and distortion can only be lowered so much. If you make it your life's ambition to improve your hearing to the point where you hear every 0.001 of distortion you'll never be happy. :)

Otherwise, movie posters, a popcorn kiosk, books on old movies.... :) all sorts of other ways.

Best,

Erik
Erik,

You are correct and I'm going to take your advice. I will give some money to a charity.