Best Small Floorstanding Speaker under $2K

What is everyone's opinion? 

I really like the idea of Zu's Omen and Soul but they do seem a little bigger than I would like.

I am not a bass-head so I don't need the deeper, stronger, bass that a larger speaker provides.

I love the simplicity of having a couple of tower speakers as opposed to a 2.1 setup.
128x128brimel1974
Magnepan MMG’s are floorstanding speakers, but with at least 100 watts of quality power/current they are very good with vocals, acoustic, jazz, and the like. Not the lowest with bass but have fast bass and very clear, open and tremendous for the price!
I've had several "Totem" floor standing speakers:  Totem Forest, Hawk, Wind and the large-ish Mani2 bookshelf (not a wimp).  The best bang for the buck are the Totem Forest and those are the ones I kept.  As mentioned, they throw a wide and deep soundstage and do bass very well for a compact footprint.  They play larger than they are and do immensely well when fed ample power. And if they're not your cup of tea, they are an easy re-sale.
I am not sure of the pricing, but if you are looking at Totem, I was much more impressed with the Element series than with the older Totem models.  Just my $0.02.
I think the OP mentioned in his title heading he was searching for models under $2000. 
3zub - Yes, I know, but I am unsure of the Element series pricing.  It could be priced beyond the OP's budget.  Sorry if my post was unclear.