Songs Faber Olympica III

Just got a pair of these speakers. I’ll be setting them up tonight. Hoping that I can benefit from the accumulated wisdom here...

Any tips from current owners? Setup, positioning, burn-in (although mine were previously owned, so burn-in shouldn’t be an issue), spikes versus no spikes (mine are on hardwood floors in the basement, meaning there's a concrete slab underneath), etc.

(I do know that I have the choice of positioning them so that the ports will either face outward or inward, and I glean from reviews that I should try it both ways to see what sounds best in my room.)

Any tips are greatly appreciated.
chipcarterdc
Check spike length for  both speakers; could be one speaker has all the short spikes, the other all the long ones. 

Speaking of long, I am really longing for a pair of olympicas to replace my Cremonas.
Nice thread, as I am considering replacing my aging Legacy Signature IIs with the Olympica IIIs.  Having read numerous reviews on the Olympica IIIs, I am hopeful that they may offer the sort of music/home theater "jack of all trades" performance I am looking for.  I do listen to a lot of high resolution music, but actually spend more time watching movies.  The only possible drawback is that they do not dig deep in the bass like my Legacys, but the reviews state that they do move lots of air down to 35Hz.  I do wonder if anyone has compared the sound of the new Legacy Focus SE to the Olympica IIIs. 
Well, I did use one for a bit, but I ended up moving it to my bedroom system.  I am thinking about getting one.

However, I'm just a sucker for big, full range speakers!  I like to run my front L/R speakers full range, even with a sub in use.  In a lot of action movies, there is prodigious deep bass in the front L/R channels that is independent of the LFE bass.  And, yes, sometimes it is directional, i.e., I can hear the roar/rumble on one side more than the other.  If you set the fronts to SMALL, then ALL the deep bass and LFE is sent to the sub.  I also have tower speakers for my surrounds, and I also have them set to LARGE, so I get deep bass coming from behind me as well.

The other reason I like/want speakers that go deep is for two channel music.  I like speakers that can more fully produce the bass that is in the recording without having to send it to a sub.  When I do use a sub, I like for it to just augment the deepest bass a bit, and not try to reproduce the bass that is higher and should be coming out of the L/R speakers.  Yeah, I know I'm in the minority in my thinking. 
Just noticed that auto-correct changed "Sonus" in the title of this thread to "Songs."  Sorry about that!

Question: I am going to try bi-wiring these speakers.  I have a Macintosh 2275 integrated amp, which has 4ohm, 6ohm, an 8ohm taps.  Currently, the speakers are attached to the 4ohm tap running into the high inputs (using the bridge that came installed on the speakers).

For bi-wiring, which taps should I use? 8Ohm taps connected to the high inputs on both speakers and 4Ohm taps connected to the low inputs on both speakers? Or vice versa?