I asking for suggestions in choosing a pre-amp [that won't "break the bank".

i'm putting together a "stereo" system and would appreciate any suggestions in choosing a pre-amp that would work well with the my components.  My components are as follows:

Amps: Wyred 4 Sound SX-1000 Mono Amps;
Speakers: Jas-Audio "Odin" 2.5 way, 3-unit floor standing speakers.  89db; 4 ohm; 29-60,000Hz; Normal power handling: 220dW; Transient power10ms: 1000W.
CD: Oppo BDP-105D Darbee edition.
Turntable: Harmon Cardon T-60 [needs new cartridge]
Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 300
Reel to Reel Deck: Akai X200D
Speaker Cable: DH Labs [Silver Sonic] Q-10 Signature  

foghorn1
LP27A Inspire brand, old Conrad Johnson Tubes, VTL,  Rowland, etc, etc....maybe Rogue but I auditioned the RP 1 in my house and and wanted to like it but just couldn't .....would get good tube gear.  Get a separate dac.    the kinda preamp you just change tubes in and keep unless you go really crazy.  The dac solo means you can upgrade that part whenever tech catches up.    With those current amps some good tubes would do you wonders.
I just bought a gently used Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE and it is amazing. Big, deep sound stage. I am still running it in from its trip to me but so far I am very impressed. Used can be had for $1200-1500. A bargain.
rogerrabbit: thank you for the sale "heads up", but that is out of my price range.

joined: I am kind of leaning toward the wyred 4 sound preamp; thanks for the feedback.  You wouldn't also happen to have one of their DAC's?