I asking for suggestions in choosing a pre-amp [that won't "break the bank".

i'm putting together a "stereo" system and would appreciate any suggestions in choosing a pre-amp that would work well with the my components.  My components are as follows:

Amps: Wyred 4 Sound SX-1000 Mono Amps;
Speakers: Jas-Audio "Odin" 2.5 way, 3-unit floor standing speakers.  89db; 4 ohm; 29-60,000Hz; Normal power handling: 220dW; Transient power10ms: 1000W.
CD: Oppo BDP-105D Darbee edition.
Turntable: Harmon Cardon T-60 [needs new cartridge]
Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 300
Reel to Reel Deck: Akai X200D
Speaker Cable: DH Labs [Silver Sonic] Q-10 Signature  

foghorn1
Eric, if I were to consider a Dac; would U have any suggestions?  Than U all for your suggestions.
In that price range, new I’d recommend Mytek or Schiit. Both very good, and relatively immune to source quality. Meaning if you use your Oppo’s digital outs they’ll still sound good.

I like Berkeley Audio Design but they are pricey and sound a bit cool to me.

Ayre QB-9 is great, but quite source sensitive, even via USB. Some other listener has confirmed it's still the case. You don't know this until you do a back and forth test with a Schiit or Berkeley. Sounds great with their CD players though.

I would have more suggestions, but I haven’t been listening in too long a time.

The Oppo 105 has USB outputs, so any DAC that has USB 2.0 support AND is "driverless" for Linux/OSX will work by the way. :) That’s your best sounding option.
Eric, my thanks for your input.  

Does anyone one have any experience with Wyred 4 Sound's Dacs?  Specifically, DAC-1 LE or DAC-2 Series?