Where do you go to from Nottingham Analogue ?

Not that I have any intention of doing it in the foreseeable future, simply interested in what some others have done. I understand that the likes of Walker or Rockport should do, just something more modest please.
inna
I heard 2 Brinkmann setups last year. Bardo, and Spyder. Tonearm was the excellent Reed arm, the 9" version. May have been Pernamboco. The Spyder engaged me quite a bit. They really do that jet black background thing. Of course, the Spyder itself runs buco bucks. I don't know if Brinkmann is exactly what I'm looking for, but the Spyder did engage me. I came away from the session a fan of the Reed arms though. As Spencer mentioned, I bet that baby Kronos is really good. I think it's 15K without the arm, around 20K with. That's going on memory though. Another nice option at a lower price, would be the Well Tempered GTA. That I can vouch for. Mine isn't going anywhere.... That's unless I find something that does enough things better. And still, it may stay just because it's so enjoyable. Much in the same way Inna describes his fondness for the Nott. Maybe not the last word in resolution, bass slam, or whatever else. But oh so analog sounding.
Pear Audio Analogue looks impressive. $10k for top of the line table and arm. You can listen to some music on their website, I thought that the table and amps outclassed those speakers. Anyway, Michael Fremer said : " that midrange was something special, with black backgrounds and tape -like musical flow and drive." Tape -like flow and drive? If he is right, probably is, I'll take that table...a little later. The price appears to be very reasonable, current Nottingham Spacedeck/Spacearm is $4.5k. I bet that would be quite an upgrade for me.
Audiodistinction, what cartridge did they use for the demonstration?
inna,

Thanks.  We like it too.

We usually demo the Pear Audio Blue Kid Thomas using the Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge, running through either a custom GamuT SUT or Ortofon's ST-80SE SUT and Pear Audio's own Reference Preamp with integrated phono section.