THE most sonically dissappointing (lp) you own of great music?

The War On Drugs "Lost In A Dream"
astro58go
CSNY Deja Vu. I have the Classic Records 45 RPM which I paid ALL the money for- and it absolutely sucks. 
"Passion, Grace & Fire" was so dry and lame (no fire) back in the day that I sold it right away (in 1984) and never looked back.
"Friday Night in San Francisco" live is truly fire, sounds quite incredible even on a cheap German reissue. I wonder how ´s the Japanese original, Inna ?
harold-not-the-barrel324 posts08-22-2016 2:59pm"Passion, Grace & Fire" was so dry and lame (no fire) back in the day that I sold it right away (in 1984) and never looked back.
Yea sell that bad sounding crap and never buy again.
I should probably sell my 3xCD copy I’ve mentioned of Augustin Barrios, but for some reason I don’t...
I of course disagree about Passion Grace &Fire if you are talking about music. Sound is bad, very digital.
Friday Night sounds excellent on original Japanese pressing, I never compared it to anything else. I always go after original Japanese wherever possible. Not necessarily best in everything in all cases but so far I have never had a bad copy. And Japanese vinyl from 70s and 80s that I have is so quiet and looks as if it had been made recently.
VDGG album Live: totally awful both as CD and LP, such a shame! Bootled CDs of PF concerts sound better!