Ayon Triton III — KT88 BTSX Tubes? Tube sources?

Can anyone explain what is different/better with the KT88 BTSX tubes that came with the current generation Ayon Audio "Triton III" integrated amp?

...Are those the best tubes for this amp?

Also, I simply can not find an alternative source for the stock KT88 BTSX tubes, I'm sure I will pay the maximum by approaching the dealer, but so far thats my only option for the BTSX tubes.

thanks!

128x128vicweast
Has anyone had experience they can report about the reliability of Black Treasure KT88s?  I tried some competing special Chinese-made KT88s which I liked a lot sound quality-wise, but I just had a couple of new tubes fail around the 90+ day mark, which was disappointing.  Also, my first set of those tubes lasted 18 months before I had to replace them.  
From my experiences, the reliability of the Black treasure tubes is hit or miss. I have since switched to Gold Lions KT88 for the Tritton 3. So far so good and they are also cheaper to replace as well.
I also ended up with a "daily-listening" reliable set of Gold Lion KT88s. The difference in cost between the more expensive Ayon and Gold Lion tubes is absurd for the gain.

I emailed Ayon to enquire if I could run KT150s in my Ayon Triton III, based on their lookup of my serial number my amp was built to allow that (you need to check if you are unsure). Now I am in the process of seeking a solid vendor of a matched octet of KT150s... 
Thank you for sharing your experience, thuhaile and vicweast.  Good to know.  I might buy a few BT KT88s for my stock and trial and and have them properly stress tested at TC Tubes who offer this service.