Equipment Rack

Does it make sense to spend several thousands of dollars on a equipment rack, if Stillpoints are used under every component?
ricred1
Post removed 
"Our platforms are made of conductive materials and vibrates, attracting energy from every known source. The key to function is "resonance transfer" to ground via high speed conductive pathways depending heavily on the forces of gravity. The seismic energy actually arriving upwards at the component level is so minute after battling motion, gravity and space, well in truth we never heard it so these mini earthquakes were never on our radar."

vibrational forces, unlike mass, are not subject to gravity, which is actually an acceleration, not a force.. That rule applies to both vibrational forces coming down the pike and forces going up the pike. F=ma. Nor could your conductive materials attract energy as you say since energy, like force, is not "attract-able" as it were. I.e., they have no charge or magnetic pole.
I have yet to read anything thus far in this thread that would qualify as "science" which implies reproducible data.  It is merely speculative physics (hello....it is the audiophilia after all).  I am sure it could be had with the right labs, R&D budget, etc.  Townsend data is non-existent.  Machina has none.  I know SS was working with a third party lab on various projects but I am unsure what happened.  The data has yet to materialize.  This is the state of audio.  Posturing from one company against another is simply unadulterated hypocrisy.    

Mr. Kait, instead of attempting physics lessons, show us the measurements backing up any of your products.  One relevant to this thread would be helpful.  Put that dusty undergraduate engineering degree to use.
agear

1,100 post

"I have yet to read anything thus far in this thread that would qualify as "science" which implies reproducible data.  It is merely speculative physics (hello....it is the audiophilia after all).  I am sure it could be had with the right labs, R&D budget, etc.  Townsend data is non-existent.  Machina has none.  I know SS was working with a third party lab on various projects but I am unsure what happened.  The data has yet to materialize.  This is the state of audio.  Posturing from one company against another is simply unadulterated hypocrisy.    

Mr. Kait, instead of attempting physics lessons, show us the measurements backing up any of your products.  One relevant to this thread would be helpful.  Put that dusty undergraduate engineering degree to use."

Rather than coming on like a bull in a china shop I suggest you head on over to your local library and do some due diligence.. You mightt even consider a refresher course in physics., this is not that difficult, are you what, an English major? Heck, you can even go to my page on vibration isolation. its been on my website fro gosh I don't know how long.

but above all have a nice day.

Folk, is your system more or less efficient with the Townsend products in place?  In other words, do you still have to turn your pre-amp to 11 or is it now lower?