Lyra Kleos vs Koetsu Urushi

Does anyone have any experience comparing a Lyra Kleos against a Koetsu Urushi Tsugaru, Wajima,Blue or Gold?
I am looking for a slightly higher output MC and these three are on my radar.I have heard the Kleos, but none of the Koetsu's. Or, is it better to step up to the Koetsu RSP? I like this cartridge, BUT I'm not sure if it has enough output with the platinum magnets. I need at least 0.3mv of output for my phono stage.
128x128daveyf
I agree with Maril on the sound qualities of the Urushi. I think all Koetsu's get lumped with the original Rosewood, which perhaps does/did have those shortcomings in the extreme bass and extreme treble registers.  The Urushi does not, and neither do any of the few higher end Koetsu cartridges I have heard.
Lewm I have long thought what you posted...since I have not heard most of the Koetsu range, I was never sure of the sound. I recently heard a new Rosewood Signature..and i thought it was a good cart but certainly not at the level of some of the other new designs from Lyra, My Sonic or Air Tight....But then I have not heard the other contenders in the Koetsu line. I sure hope that what you say is correct. It would make sense.
Dear @daveyf : """  I need at least 0.3mv of output for my phono stage."""

at least?. I think your CAT has enough gain for the 0.2 mv KRSP and will handle easily.

Now, The KRSP is better " refinned " Koetsu design than the Urushi. In the other hand the Urushi good as it's is not in he same league than the My Sonic Labs or even the Kleos or AT that you name it.

The KRSP is an excelent performer and has higher price than the Kleos.  I think you can't go wrong with either of these cartridges.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Raul, the CAT phono stage gets very noisy as the cartridge output dips below 0.3mv in my system. Please note that I do not have very efficient speakers, so the amp has to work a lot harder to drive the speakers..and therefore the preamp has to do the same with the amp. I used to own a Benz cartridge that put out 0.2mv....the phono stage was way too noisy!
Are you saying that you think the Kleos is a superior cartridge to the Urushi? But not to the KRSP? The Kleos is a lot less expensive than the KRSP..at least in the US. 

Dear @daveyf : Then the KRSP is not for your system.

Regarding the Kleos/Urushi I prefer the Kleos that shares the Atlas cartridge technology. I heard the Urushi in my system but never vs the Kleos at the same time.
We have to listen in each one system the Kleos to understand its very high quality performance and IMHO if some one thinks diferent I can say that it’s not the Kleos but the mated audio system.

Now, I can't know how the Kleos or any other cartridge could performs in your " weird/strange " TT/tonearm combination. 

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.