Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
With all the kerfuffle hereabouts, I almost forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed listening to Marc Ribot and the Prosthetic Cubans (Los Cubanos Postizos) last night, a wonderful and wonderfully recorded album built around Cuban beats with compositions by Arsenio Rodriguez. The clarity and tone of Ribot's guitar is quite stunning. Check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwK2x0AhsMk

Switching gears big time, I closed out the evening with Aimee Mann's DVD "Live at St. Anne's Warehouse" which features Julian Coryell (Larry's son) on guitar. Fun!!!
Mapman wrote,

"I'll stick to things I can understand and that are not shrouded in mystery and hype. I'm sure others will do the same."

Actually fuses are not shrouded in mystery and hype although I can certainly understand why you would say that. In fact, there is not much mystery at all, as I've pointed out on more than one occasion. 
andynotadam    7.13.16

I ordered Marc Ribot and the Prosthetic Cubans Cd from amazon.com.It is expected on Friday.

I still remember the first time I heard a Jazz guitarist play the beautiful "yellow Bird" song. It was so beautiful that I still vividly remember it today after several decades.

Marc Ribot and the prosthetic cubans is eerily similar.  Thanks for sharing
the Prosthetic Cubans is an awesome band name thanks for sharing that for the name as well as the music!
Mapman and Wolf tried the SR fuses and they heard no improvement in the sound quality of their systems.  That's fine and I can accept that without any problem whatsoever. All I care about is honesty,  people reporting what they heard good or bad. I appreciate the same regard for my listening impressions. 

No product will satisfy everyone and most certainly results will vary amongst a population of listeners for a variety of reasons,  no problem accepting that.  Over the years I've been the fortunate recipient of numerous loans of audio products from generous audiogon members.  These include some rather expensive cables and tubes. They were interested in my opinion and feedback. Some sounded exceptionally good and some didn’t. Not every product had positive benefits in my system and I said so. 

For what ever reason the SR  Red and subsequently the Black fuses provided obvious positive impact and I felt compelled to share the joy with my fellow audiogon members. They apparently have worked out well for many on this site and not so for the very few. It they do nothing for you just send them back.
Charles,