Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Hey Bob, sent you 2 emails about ordering some power cables, etc.! Hope you were on a vacation. Now get back to work!

How do you guys get in touch with Cerious? I sent email to get pricing and order CT GE speaker cables two weeks ago and still no response. What is the current pricing for speaker cables, power cords? Are there any price list?

Bob if you that busy and business is booming, may be you should hire some help to communicate with customers. No matter how good your cables are, your customer service should be more efficient.

Thank you.

Agreed, been waiting for than a month to hear from Bob after exchanging emails, one indicating he would call me the next day. Glad his business is doing gang-busters but perhaps some additional personnel to help put things in order would benefit both his business and his customers (potential or otherwise).
This is why I blew this thread off weeks ago. Yeah I've read some comments from time-to-time but I posted early on there was an issue with the website which in my opinion is unbecoming of a company, no matter who good their actual product may be. Real turn off to the end-consumer, wouldn't you say?