Thoughts on my current system

Good evening all,

I am in the process of moving in the next couple of months and might be making some changes to my current system.  Any thoughts and or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  

System is as follows:

Amp: Aragon 8008 mk 2.....I do have an Parasound Halo A21 that is sitting in a closet.  Basically brand new
Pre amp: Audio Research LS17 se 
Source: Cary CDP 1 cd player
Speakers: Sonus Faber Venere 3.0
Wattgate 381 outlet
Speaker cables: Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun
Interconnects: Acoustic Zen Matrix Ref mk.ii XLR 
Shunyata PS8/Defender with Zitron Alpha HC 20amp
Shunyata Zitron Viper for source
JPS Labs Pac Black for Amp & Pre amp

Everything is plugged into the PS8 including the Amp. 

Thank you in advance. 

adiorio
the conditioner effects the sound and can limit power available to the amp, matter of preference, equipment, local power...
You sport high end equipment! Read the list! Power conditioners do just that , condition ! But like a water filter in a sense they restrict unempedided flow! Amperage! Amperage is more important to sound reproduction than voltage! My piont: Buy a good power cord for high power amp.! Most conditioners and power regenterators ( my case Ps audio p 10) incapable of power surge requirements for proper big amp needs! My halo A51 is direct receptical with wireworld silver power cord to 20 amp receptical ! Just my suggestion!
Thanks pennsy for your detail.  I live in an area where the ac lines are not very good as it's a shared living complex.  When I move I will install dedicated 20 amp lines and be in a nice spot.  Both the Aragon 8008 & A21 are high current designs and would benefit from that I'm sure.       
i would wait until you setup your gear in your new room to see what you want to change if anything. Not sure about plugging your system directly into the wall, i think it depends on where you live. We get some good lightning storms with power fluctuations or even outages. I use 2 different power conditioners, 1 for the amp and the other for all the source equipment. I have 3 dedicated 20 amp circuits since i custom built the dedicated room. 
If you want to get into hi res music, look at a dedicated music server. I switched to a Auralic Aries a few months ago and it was a good move. 
Nice set up...if you wanted to try a different "sound" at the same quality level of gear you have, I'd try a Bryston 3Bsst2 or 4Bsst2 with your set-up. I can't tell you if you'll like it or not, but I'm pretty sure (based on my own Byston experience) it would change things up for you. It might liven up your tweeters a bit.