Why do almost all women today hate home audio?

Why do almost all (99%) of women never seriously, sit, and listen to home audio through even one album?

I knew many, many women that listened, and had there own stereos, in the late 60's and 70's.

They even had big record collections, and some even had real-to-real tape recorders.

Why did they disappear?

What changed?

don_c55
While not being as enthusiastic on upgrades as ebm's ,my wife enjoys the fact that listening to my system makes me smile.
However since our cross country move, trying to find the ideal placement
for components and speaker placement has become challenging (to say the least) So it looks like longer Interconnects and or speaker cables and or power cords. When she sees the bill I don't think she will be smiling but if I can recapture the sound I will be 
Don: Your asking a bunch of audiophile electronic geeks ( that includes me ) that gets their jollies from reading electronic spec sheets and performance parameters , to solve a much higher question not known to man!!! The female mind! If complete logical understanding of the most enigmatic mystery know , was ever mastered, the person that publishes the specs on that would be wealthier than Bill Gates! Women absolutely, undeniably, all covet ATTENTION! Romance, flowers, candle light secluded dinners, etc! Never met one that got wet underwear over cutting edge electronics! Ever have a girl say " lets go to your place and read your pre amp manual!!! It excites me so! " Good luck my friend! 
Don: Your asking a bunch of audiophile electronic geeks ( that includes me ) that gets their jollies from reading electronic spec sheets and performance parameters , to solve a much higher question not known to man!!! The female mind! If complete logical understanding of the most enigmatic mystery know , was ever mastered, the person that publishes the specs on that would be wealthier than Bill Gates! Women absolutely, undeniably, all covet ATTENTION! Romance, flowers, candle light secluded dinners, etc! Never met one that got wet underwear over cutting edge electronics! Ever have a girl say " lets go to your place and read your pre amp manual!!! It excites me so! " Good luck my friend!