Magnetic isolation

I was using contact based isolation for my turntable then I recently tried magnetic levitation & it is a revelation! I know it's not a new concept but the sonic benefits are superb. 
Highly recommended. 
Has anyone else experienced the same?

128x128infection
One thing I thought of that I saw pointed out on other forums is that magnetic fields and phono carts and associated low level phono lines do not mesh well together.

Just something to be aware of. My guess would be tht there is not close enough proximity between cart and magnetic feet to cause a problem.  I'd keep my phono wire connection clear of the feet though if it were me, especially if using a low output MC cart..
Mapman, at last we agree on something, albeit something I already mentioned on this thread what, a week ago? But thanks for the heads up, anyway. :-)

Geoffkait:"I think you’d agree that more powerful magnetic fields than necessary are probably not a good idea in the vicinity of things like CD lasers, low output cartridges, tonearm wire, etc. speaking for myself I abhor magnetic fields in general and for that reason, with respect to the whole mag lev thing, I’m out."