Upsampling - but seriously folks

Any fans of upsampling out there? Anyone have experience with upsampling in which it actually makes your source sound better?

Personally I don't see how it can possible make any difference, but I'd like to hear from those of you who have had a positive experience.
128x128jimspov
I upsample 16/48kHz Pandora from SMART TV up to 24/96 on Cambridge Audio 840C and the results are better to my ears than no upsampling.  I never use the CA to upsample 16/44.1 CD's.

Bill
Having played around obsessively with the settings on Audirvana+, I find no upsampling to deliver a more accurate sound in terms of timbre, as well as better imaging. Upsampling to my ears sounds initially thrilling and seductive but ultimately annoying. Like a hot girlfriend who turns out to be a total psycho.
Upsampling????   Do not get it at all, just like politics a lot of Hooey. IMO.
Post removed 
phil9624,
maybe one day your moniker will be phil9632 when you switch over to 32-b upsampling? Just kidding.... ;-)
i don’t think anyone's going to laugh at you for
* using a stop-light pen
* or for thinking that cables make a big difference

many of us here have had similar experiences with both above items. Mostly, if it works for you, continue to use it. State your opinion & don’t try to convert anyone else. I’ve seen "fights" break out when some people try to convert others into their line of thinking or try to force a particular tweak down others' throats.
In the one particular case in my personal experience, the Wadia 861SE, i also very much like their 24/96 upsampling implementation. I cannot say that for every 24/96 or 24/192 implementation I’ve heard.