Current NAD integrated amps, what are your impressions?

I just picked up a C326BEE and wanted to hear if my results are common, or what the general consensus is for NAD. I did some searching on this forum, but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of love or threads directed at NAD.

I actually acquired a C372 about 3 years ago, but sold it within a year as it seemed pretty bland and laid back. I’ve heard that this vintage wasn’t as reliable and my remote control did die. When I shipped it to the buyer it showed up DOA in one channel! I helped him with the repairs but it left me with reservations regarding NAD. From what I can gather, the current models are much more reliable.

So Spearit sound is clearing out refurbished NAD components, and I couldn’t resist the price(no affiliation). Bottom line, the 326 sounds way better than I expected. I’d been using a Denon AVR3801 in 2 channel with a second system, and the imaging, clarity and punch is easily better with the 326. I’m driving Tannoy DC4 bookshelf speakers and what a soundstage!. Diana Krall tracks are recorded with the piano mic’d so the lower register starts in the left speaker and the highest notes in the right. I’d not heard that with the Denon, but the 326 sets it out so clearly.

So what has your experience been with NAD?
213runnin
I thought I'd update things a little as I found the limits of the C326.  I acquired some Totem Dreamcatchers, they of the 4 ohm variety speaker.  I was experimenting with the little bookshelf because they sound so sweet and give a surprising amount of bass for a 4.5" driver.  

I ran up the volume to about 11:00(try that on your Nad amp, it's loud!), and it went into protection.  It kind of freaked me out!  I cycled the power and it started right up again, no issue.  I pinged another forum with this and the opinion was suspicion with the Nad's health.  I thought maybe it was developing a problem.

So this evening I repeated the volume experiment after changing speaker cables and at 11 it went into protect again.  I connected some 8 ohm speakers and tried to get it into protect with them, but even at 12(ear bleeding loud) there were no issues.  

I've now had the Dreamcatchers back playing for a 1/2 hour at moderate volumes and no problems.  I think I'm in the clear, but has any Nad owner put their amp into protection before?  
A couple of years ago when I was getting back into this hobby I tried an NAD 375bee, and I was very impressed.  I was experimenting with a lot of different gear, and at the time I thought I wanted an internal DAC.  I ended up selling it to move on to other things.  However, I still remember how powerful and clear it sounded.  You can take it to a much higher level by removing the pre-out/main-in metal connectors and replacing them with a good quality interconnect.  The upgrade in sound is startling.

Best, Scott
That reminds me, during the above experiment I had a pair of interconnects on the pre out/main in and they weren't shielded.   I was getting interference for 1 second upon start up, then quiet.  I couldn't figure it out immediately, and it made me nervous!

Finally I swapped out those IC's with some others that were shielded, and no more noise. It made me realize that everything does matter.
I have had a C356BEE for several years now, it gets almost daily use and on weekends easily get 20 hours a weekend.
Only issue was one of the led lights went out...during warranty period so no cost to fix.
I have dabbled into looking at a more "expensive " int amp....so far have not found one that i think bests the sound in the 1500 range. Maybe at 2500 but will the improvement be worth another 1700 over the price of the NAD..?
I believe the 326BEE is best suited for speakers that are 87dB sensitive and nominal 8 ohm, possibly dropping not much below 4 at some point in frequency range (few 8 ohm nominal speakers truly are) . A nominal 4 ohm load at 87dB sensitivity is probably not  too difficult a load.