Raven Audio Tube amps

I am thinking about pairing my Wilson Sasha 2's with the Raven Audio Silhouette MK2 mono blocks and Silhouette reference Preamp.  Does anyone have any experience with Raven Audio?   What do you think?   Comments appreciated.
willgolf
That's you...  but you also said Raven Audio was a Chinese product...  which it is not.  It's made in Texas.  So what do YOU know about anything?

Seriously~!
  • I love my Raven Audio Blackhawk LE integrated amp. Only its second day in my system and it has enthralled me. The most musically real sounding amp I've ever owned.....and I've been fortunate enough to own ARC, Levinson and Odyssey, to name a few. First class design, build quality, customer service and most importantly purely magical sound. And amazingly powerful for 20 WPC. I consider myself fortunate to own this amp and Dave at Raven Audio is a pleasure to deal with. 
willgolf..i never saw your post..listen..legacy is amazing..there is no doubt of the established they are the best for the money..however..tekton for 2000.00! is the best value in audio/speaker history..my enzo xl's with the blackhawk or now the 300B "THE RAVEN"... its a joke..3500 for a 20 watt top of line tube amp. 2000 for a ridiculous,innovative,hi end loud speaker..you really need to spend 50,000+ to get to my level of sound with raven and tekton. the 300b the raven,may be the best sounding int.amp in the world:PERIOD.END OF STORY.  i am now buying eric's open baffle design speaker to pair with the raven. eric considers it to be one of the 10 best sounding speakers in earth's history. AND I DONT DOUBT HIM AT ALL.  any questions at all please email me at [email protected] dont visit these site often. regards andy
il go on to say that legacy's focus se in a blind shoot out with the tekton enzo xl..there would be no clear cut winner..
As I've already mentioned I love my Raven Audio Blackhawk with my Tekton Enzo's and soon I'll have the Legacy Focus SE's to compare with the Enzo's. Raven Audio uses Legacy speakers to voice their amps so I have great expectations for the Focus SE's.........and they have big shoes to fill as the Tektons are amazing speakers. 

Sharethemusic, I envy you having the Raven 300B integrated amp. Should I ever get another amp that's the one it will be!