Artists' lps that don't get the respect deserved

Allman Brothers "Enlightened Rouges".  I've always enjoyed this one. It's always a treat to listen to and has great sonics. To beat it all, it's easily found used. In fact, I'm listening right now. (Is it because Don Johnson has some credits?) Thoughts? Suggestions? More importantly, put it on and enjoy!
128x128slaw
bdp, i like "live at leeds"--heavyhandedness and all--maybe there should be a different standard for live records, since if they mimic the restraint and/or precision of the studio records (as too many do) live albums wouldn't have a reason to exist. i agree that the guess who's "shakin" eviscerates the who's, but "i'm a boy" and "heaven and hell" are great and overall it's raw, as opposed to ponderous and overdone, like the later studio stuff.
 as for "i'm on fire," fantastic song with that incredible five-second guitar solo. "sincerely" on the same record is equally transcendant. moving back to the "overlooked lp" theme, you might check out his third, post phil seymour lp, "twilley," which has some great, lavishly produced pop songs. sadly, not on spotify.

Thanks for the Hall and Oates suggestions. They are touring this summer too. Plus I'm sure their used LP's are reasonably priced. Always love Joni, but I've not yet tried Hissing O S Lawns. I have a sealed standard pressing, so no excuses there. I tend to like her earlier stuff a little better, including the David Crosby produced debut. I have not gone any later than Hejeira in her catalog.

Boz Scaggs. Maybe the most misunderstood atrist out there?

ghosthouse, "Abandoned Luncheonete" (MFSL)  has always been on my "favorites list"

loomisjohnson. Chris Isaak..Always great music, superb sound on lp!