Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
^^^ Well, hopefully cooler heads will prevail. Either that, or we'll have to call the cops. :-)

In the meantime, the system is warming up with the listening session starting in twenty minutes.

What to play ... what to play ...
Tonight’s feature is McCoy Tyner’s New York Reunion with Joe Henderson, Ron Carter and Al Foster. Magnificent. Spectacular sound-stage with clearly delineated instrumental outlines, yet without any crispies at their outer edges, And Ron Carter's bass is otherworldly--deep, tight and with a goodly amount of slam.
^^^ Nice.

We had a Paul Desmond, Chet Baker and Jim Hall night.  Right there in the room.  
Question:  I purchased 2 SR red fuses for my Primaluna Premium with KT-120. Loved how they sounded but both blew with in a week. They were the correct amperage. Could the the KT-120 be responsible for this. Spoke to the US rep but couldn't give me a definitive answer. Told me to go with the next bigger amp rating. Any thoughts.