Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
@rshad0000 Can't thank you enough for your evaluation. I'm really thrilled that you are happy and that our E=C is making a profound difference. 

@lak 
I'm trying isolation feet myself right now - metal cones and wooden platforms. Early tests are quite positive.

@bacardi 
Same as above. Thank you guys for touting me on to this. :)

Larry - so pleased to see you here. Your room is amazing and the listening sessions at your place firmly allowed me to move forward with these products. I can't thank you enough. I miss listening in your amazing room - hope to be back again soon.

Best wishes,

Mark

@calloway 

PS - thanks for your updates as well. 

Here are some of my thoughts after 72 hours of break in on my CPT300.First I want to mention that had problems inserting the female connector into my Spectral preamplifier, this is the tightest fitting cord I have ever used in my life. Out of the box the CPT300 sounded OK with blacker backgrounds than I was accustomed to and there was some extra detail. I waited 24 hours and went back for a second listen and the system had more separation than my previous very expensive power cord. There is a lack of color with this cord while giving my system extra micro detail that I have not heard before. After 72 hours the CPT 300 continues to increase in frequency response, deeper bass  and a touch more top end. I would say that things will get very interesting over the next 500 hours because currently after 72 hours this one of the best power cords I have heard. I will be ordering another one next week. I have own several of the mentioned expensive power cables on this thread from $5000 and down and I would prefer not to put any of these other cable manufactures down, so no name calling here
paz307...could not agree more....The CPT-300 on my Lumin player gets better each day. A great find. Thanks to whoever started this thread..
It's so great to hear that you all are having game changing experiences with these CPT power cords. It's always nice having things simplified with a smaller range of products needed for each device to achieve its fullest potential. We all do like experimenting, but this was as easy as plug-n-play like I mentioned from the beginning. I'm happy for the believers and can't push enough for the doubters-if any......

it's the "live" sound that these CPT cords have that is sooo addicting...

Hi Bacardi.

Thank you for the cordial welcome.  I will give your suggestion a try.  

Best regards,

Larry