Refurbish a Dynaco St70

This is my 2nd attempt at getting this thread started. 1st attempt never posted. Please forgive should a duplicate arise.

I have a Dynaco ST-70 that has been in storage for several years and has few hours on it. I would like to have it refurbished and updated for electrical components, inputs, and outputs. After having searched this forum I thought it might serve me best to initiate a new thread. Looking for contacts for having this done. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Mike
mesch
OK, so I have received my ST-70 from Atmosphere, purchased new tubes as recommended by Ralph, biased the tubes, and hooked to a set of Clestion F15 speakers for a trial run. Amp works perfectly and sounds wonderful. Ralph was a treat to work with, had several conversations around his recommendations as what to do and pretty much followed his recommendation to a 'T'. Ended up keeping the amp as original as possible.  I am very pleased with my choice to refurbish. Thanks Ralph! Thanks to all for their input toward this end!  As I indicated on another thread, I am still looking for speakers that mate well with this amp.
mesch, congrats on your decision and being pleased with the results.  Your initial question didn't receive unanimous support but pretty close to it.

My first stereo was built around Dynakits back in the '60s, which included a ST-70.  There were musical characteristics in the sound of that system that still influence me today, all these decades later.

I'll also say good choice in having Ralph do your restoration.  I owned Atma-Sphere amps years ago (wonderful sonics with some music but not quite enough power for full orchestra or big band with those speakers) and will say he is among the best people in this industry to deal with.

Wondering if Ralph is still repairing St 70 amps?  I have one I'd like very much to get breathing again.  Any help would be very much welcomed 

Thank you