Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
"If you like more the guitar by Antonio Marin Montero - you probably want VAC amp, if the one by Conde - probably Rowland." - Inna

"As for the guitarists, I liked both. But I really liked the piece by Gonzalez. T(W)hat amp would that constitute?"  - Rinpoche

"Gonzalez, as they say, worked for 20 years in Montero shop, and I can hear that. Besides, his guitar has rosewood back and sides not cypress. Excellent sound indeed." - Inna  

Inna,
If Gonzalez worked 20 years in the Montero shop, then the amp that goes with Gonzalez would be VAC? - if I understand it correctly.

J.
Let's just remember that this is MP3 sound, so the caution is required. I had heard Paco de Lucia live play that custom Conde that I mentioned. It was absolutely incredible instrument. I never heard Montero guitar.
Rinpoche, I think, has an excellent hearing, and this presents a problem of a sort. She wants a combination of VAC and Rowland sound. Gonzalez guitar represents a kind of successful fusion of the two with a tilt, to my ear, to Montero. So...this is tough. We are also talking only about digital source, as I understand, no turntable or reel to reel deck. Plus the ability to play movies well. Double tough.
I do have an impression that Rinpoche really likes the way Rowland controls the speakers even if it doesn't quite have the VAC's 'seductive magic'. Only she herself can choose, we did our best to help.
YOU HAVE DONE MORE THAN YOUR BEST. YOU HAVE 'ALL' BEEN AMAZING. I HOPE TO HEAR THE VAC 200 THIS WEEKEND. AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT SOUNDS. I CAN'T WAIT. AS JON2020 SAID, 'A MONTH AND NO AMP, NO INTERCONNECTS, NO MUSIC AND NO INSPIRATION' LOL.

YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING COMMUNITY OF KNOWLEDGE AND MUSICAL INTELLIGENCE. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTFUL AND KIND ASSISTANCE. I HAVE LEARNED SO SO MUCH. APPRECIATIVELY, R
Hello,
I went to hear the VAC 200 iq system today. It is very beautiful. I think you would all agree it is engaging and warm and in a word gorgeous. However, I also listened to the JR with a tube preamp and I must say it was even better. So, I think the way to go is the Rowland for now and add a preamp when I can afford it down the road. The preamp with the Rowland completed the circle. It gave me a VAC sound with the ease of solid state. I think this is going to work out just fine. Your help and advice and suggestions have been fabulous. Oh, by the way, I recommend a piece for you to play. It is called Prayer Cycle and the track is called Benediction with Linda Rondstadt and Nusreh Fateh Ali Khan. The words are 'made up'. Not a real language, and it sounded so so beautiful today all three times I listened to it, but the fullest was the JR and tube preamp (ARC). So so so nice. I think I am almost at the finish line -- for now (LOL). R