Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Post removed 
@4orreal;
Jmcgrogan2 stated my comment correctly, thanks John :-)

I used the CPT 300 on my "HF MC-6 Power Distributor" in my main system. That system uses a full loom of HF products of various mid to higher level products. The CPT 300 sounded darn GOOD on the MC-6 Power Distributor! 

The beauty really came in my secondary system when I plugged the CPT 300 into my Integrated 300B amp and/or my power strip (Blue Circle FX2 XOe6 Line Filter).

See my post to Devilboy, from 10:14 AM today 6/9/2016.
Lak & Jmcgrogan2,
Thanks for the response.  I concluded so too but then got confused as you used "power strip" in a paragraph before mentioning the HF "power distributor" in another paragraph.
Good Evening -

I can see there are many posts here I would like to comment on and answer - but I'm just back from the show late late last night. 

Today was spent with the team getting things in order post show re fulfillment etc. The show was really huge for us - and I'm grateful. 

I hope to get back here tomorrow and answer questions and let loose with a few comments of my own after hearing E=C 300's on several systems. 

Thanks all...

Mark

@lak 

Wonderful chatting with you today - thanks for the time you took and for your information re your system and how you tested. Great stuff - and I very much appreciated the information re your tests and the specific results you obtained in that one instance. I believe my idea will work very well for you. Thank You - and of course really glad that you are enjoying your CPT E=C. Thank you for the support...

@devilboy 

As well - thanks for all of the time today. Your enthusiasm was awesome and I'm glad to know you. I can't wait to hear what you think when you try your test E=C unit on your Plasma. The results here were STUNNING. I really appreciated the big-time kudos for our products. Your explanation re the Classical piece was incredible - thank you for that...

I was able to share with some of you the results from THE Show Newport - exhibitors that didn't know of the product sure do now - and it was fun. 

@bugredmachine 

Actually there is one very large transformer made in a particular way in these cords. As many have said - the E=C is MUCH LARGER thhan expected and that's because these are very big boys. Over one year of testing and prototyping and 11 distinctive attempts - we finally got EXACTLY what we wanted and the results are proving out. These are VERY Low Noise and wound in a particular fashion. Maybe at some point I would be tempted to say more - but for now that's about as far as I can go.

Thanks all,

Mark