Curious .. What is the compared price of your tt vs spkrs

Ok people im curious  
what is the price range of you entire analogue set up vs your spkr s with cables .. I often wonder what a guys table set up is when he is running a set of wilsons , or the 25k tt guy ..
my tt setup is about 75-80%  of my spkrs with cable , but i have a sub I occasionally use lol add another $$ so with that probly 60 -70% 
thanks 
128x128oleschool
Seems as if I'm in the minority here. I never really heard of the Linn philosophy but my TT and cartridge is 60% and speakers/cables 40% of overall costs (msrp).  Guess it's time for some better speakers :)

VPI Prime with Valhalla  tone arm wire and Lyra Delos
PSB T-2s with Clear Day double shotguns cables
Each of my two turntables (Garrard 301 and SME 10) including tonearms (Ortofon RS 309D and 10A)  and primary cartridges (Benz Micro LPSmr and EMT JSD s75) cost about the same as my speakers (Proac Response D-40r).

I don't really whether it is meaningful. I guess some would say the balance is just right and others would say I need more expensive speakers ;-).

I really like the way my system sounds now so I don't know if I am going to make any more big changes.
oleschool, thanks for the comment. I am not sure what I could replace them with that would not overwhelm my 11 X 17 room, but that is a topic for a different thread.
My analogue front end is more than three times more expensive than speakers, cables not included. Next upgrade would be the amp. There is still some room for improving the speakers' performance. People often upgrade speakers too quickly.