Raidho D1's and recommendations for amplifiers

Have Raidho D1's arriving in a few days and am now reconsidering my amp. I was planning sell my Clayton M200 monoblocks as a package with my old speakers. I was considering using Coincident Dragon Mk II (75w triode) monoblocks but reading various forums I get the impression these may not be adequate and D1's do best with 150w or more solid state amps. I'm looking for comments on suitability of Dragons and comments on alternatives that are known to be ideal with D1's.

Thanks
128x128tyrreld
Right! I agree with you...
The very best amplifier I have tried with my D1.1 was the Fm acoustics 811/255 combo, but even with my darTZeel CTH 8550 integrated I am totally happy...!!!
@kin You have D1.1's? Did you compare them them to the D1's? If so what differences in SQ are there?
I am in the market for speakers and have pretty much settled in on the Raidho D1.1s they are fantastic! Heard the d1s last year but couldn't pul the trigger they are at T.H.E. SHOW 2016 going on now in Irvine Califonia the Aavik U300 is great but yeah it's $30 large a big chunk however it is an integrated amp with phon stage and a DAC so altogether that is more bearable talking to Lars they do like power 100W + and they seem to feel class D like the Aavik solid state is a better fit....
@qbndds - What amp do you have now? BTW the D1.1's sound a lot better than the original D1's so I would say it was a good thing you couldn't pull the trigger last year. Otherwise you would be looking at getting them upgraded.

Anyhow back to the amp. When I had D1's I had an Octave V110 tube integrated w/black box and it sounded great. Then I upgraded to the D2's. Only at very high listening levels did the Octave fall apart (mids and highs would increase in volume but the lows stayed the same). I think that was more of a tube characteristic so after the Axpona 2015 show I bought the Aavik U300. I think you should listen to the D1.1's with your current amp firstĀ  Then audition different amps to get the sound you're looking for. If you like the Aavik check out Jeff Rowland and Soulution. Burmester is also very good and a little warmer sounding.

Good LuckĀ 
Kin, can you describe the difference in sound between the dartZeel and Soluution amps with your Raidho?