Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
American Woman.  Guess Who.  Lp
Allman Brothers.  Enlightened Rogue.  Lp
Jack Bruce.   At his Best.  Lp
Stephenwolf.  16 Greatest Hits.  Lp

R
gshephardbuster, 

Thanks for the assist. Glad it's not just me, my hearing or my system. All of the Van Halen recordings, IMHO, could have been begter. I do like "Mean Street" from Fair Warning. It's a great song to play at high altitude. 

I listened to Aranda, Stop the World. (2012) I really like their energy. "Hey Sally" and "Satisfied " are great but the whole CD is pretth good. Recorded well. 

radfrad, 

Nice session. I'm working on my pool so I just listened to Jimmy Buffet! Later i think I'll revisit some of your selections. 

N
"Unchained" from Meanstreak is another crank it tune!                                           Now playing Moving Pictures, Rush via LP sounding superb!
Steve Perry, Street Talk. Not a bad first solo effort. Believe it or not, I actually owned a copy of this on pre-recorded Cassette tape! Sounded great in my 77 Olds, Cutlass Supreme. 350 Rocket engine with a 4 barrell carb. Kenwood 3-way 6x9's. Pioneer super tuner tape deck and 200 watt Kenwood 7 band amplifier/equalizer! 

N
Nutty
My family had a  Cutlass Supreme.  It was the car I drove when I first got my drivers license. It also had a 350 in it also   I punched it so much I broke the motor mounts the mechanic told my dad.    Lighter Blue in color/ blk interior

So far tonight

Allman Brothers.  Idlewild South.   Lp
Rush.  All The  Worlds A Stage.      Lp
Edgar Winter.    Shock Treatment.  Lp
AC DC.    Live.  Double album.       LP.      Playing now

R