Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
Quick interrupt, slightly off topic, but not really. Both Djokovic and Murray have been cruising through the French Open, both looking relaxed and winning relatively easily. Would you believe they are both playing with the Head Graphene racket? Coincidence? Placebo effect? Will we be seeing any Graphenes in the Finals which, by the way, are Sunday? Murray just won the first set 6-4 against Stan Wawrinka in the 1/2 finals as we speak.

This just in!!

"Racquet of choice by Stanislas Wawrinka, the VCORE Tour G (330) has impressive stability, plow through and precision. Advanced players who swing big will be able to hit a heavy, spin loaded ball with this one. Even more impressive is this stick’s accuracy on full swings, a fact that should enable aggressive ball strikers to step on the gas and close out points. While the overall feel is crisp, Yonex adds some arm-friendly flexibility to the shaft with its Neo CS Carbon Nanotube material."

Do the carbon nanotubes provide stiffness or flexibility? You decide.

over and out,

Geoff Kait,
machina dynamica

Post removed 
I did say relatively easily. Murray is always such a drama queen. Besides, Murray cruised over Wawrinka in semis, in four sets, 6-4, 6-2, 4-6, 6-2. Wawrinka if you'll recall was the 2015 French Open champion. With Djokovich himself on cruise control today it looks like a solid Head Graphene final.

Cheers

I received the CT GE Digital cable (RCA) ans one pair of Interconnects (RCA) yesterday. I've got them on the cable cooker now, for probably three days before inserting into the Integrated 300B system. 
I now have a full system of Cerious GE cables including speaker, power cords and a digital RCA cable to connect my 2 Devialets. I previously used Synergistic Research (SR) Atmosphere Level speaker cables, SR Element CTS power cables and a Cystal CrystalDigial Standard digital RCA cable.

Out of the box I noticed an improvement in mid-range clarity as vocals, pianos and guitars became more natural sounding and more enjoyable to listen to. As the GE cables settled in I noticed the entire listening range from lows to highs also slightly improved. 

I don't want folks to think it was 'jaw dropping' better as this term is to easily used and SR's new Atmosphere Level 4 cables are no slouch. However even a slight improvement is saying a lot when compared to the price of SR and most other high-end cables.

Bob, keep up the superb craftsmanship and fair pricing.